REGISTRATION open hours:
The onsite registration desk will be open at the Tel Aviv Convention Center (Merkaz HaYeridim) Pavilion 2 (Bitan 2), during the following hours:
*Subject to changes
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until 11 July 2018
From 12 July until 3 October 2018
From 4 October 2018
|International Participant*||US$ 585||US$ 650||US$ 750|
* Non-Israeli participants are requested to upload a copy of their passport or ID to show their non-israeli/tourist status. This is required for VAT exemption.
FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
Conference printed material
Attendance to all program sessions
Access to the commercial exhibition
Refreshments at breaks as indicated in the program
Invitation to welcome reception
Payment of registration fees must be made in USD after completing the registration process.
You may choose one of the following methods:
i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Additional 30 USD handling fee is required.
Kenes International (CannX18 3rd Inter.Medi.Cannab.Conf)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank, Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 0251-1500934-92-41
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH72 0483 5150 0934 9204 1
- Please ensure that the name of the Congress and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Details will be available soon
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming the registration will be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received until and including July 12, 2018 - full refund
- Cancellations received between July 13 to October 5, 2018 - 50% will be refunded
- From October 6, 2018 – no refund will be made
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the CannX Registration Team at: email@example.com
Cannx 2018 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140